Rooster Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rooster Nation

Farmville any other Fb related game Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reposted mg method on blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
farmbear

Reposted mg method on blog Empty
PostSubject: Reposted mg method on blog   Reposted mg method on blog EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Ok, now first, congrats to your new blog, glad that it's online now :-)! I did change the links on my blog now to the new url. Your videos always have been quite helpful, especially for newbies to get these methods.

Second, i didn't succeed with commenting on posts, obviously opening a post is needed before doing so and comments are not shown in the main thread. But even if i open a post I can't surpass the spamcheck cuz the widget does not show the form to insert it (on IE and FF alike).

But i will be patient, seems like you are still setting up stuff. So here is my post regarding:
http://roosterhelpingnation.blogspot.com/2010/09/working-hack-checked-920-515-est.html

Like 3 comments already said (however they managed to post these Very Happy) nobody can get this variation of mystery gift method to work. So, are you really sure it worked on 20th? Did you at least test several times, several items? The vid has been reported to be made on 11th Sept. I marked it patched on 16th, though i did not many tests on it while new methods still have been working.

The steps also seem somewhat strange. It actually is "old" mystery gift method (the adapted one with haybale request-stacking) BUT without the stacking... so... opening market etc. seems pointless if you just turn off bp and don't stack these requests. They stack per accident, though, if you're quick enough with opening the market that is what seems to happen in the vid. And one additional request has always been enough, no need to store another horse after opening market, actually.

So, I'd really like to have more testing (several people, several items) and more detailed info (eg worked with eggs placed on farm, worked with eggs in gb etc. ...) of supposedly working methods.

This post is being spread over lots of boards now consuming quite a lot of time of people testing and not making it work... not a bad thing, though, cuz they might find another variation Very Happy ... but i'm nevertheless hoping to see it updated soon.

Farmbear.

PS: AND i hope it's not a promotional idea posting old stuff to make people come to the new blog... Laughing Cuz i'm sure that would rather have the opposite effect in the long run ... looking forward for things to come.
Back to top Go down

Reposted mg method on blog
Page 1 of 1